Promotional Clothing is that in which company’s logo is printed on the brand to spread the message of the company in the mind of consumers to enrich the growth and prosperity of the company. Promotional merchandise and clothing is of various types and designs suiting the needs of different customers. Promotional stuff, be it clothing or other tit bits, is made available by both cloth manufacturing companies and non-cloth manufacturing companies.
Promotional clothing bears a special place in the clothing trade in India and in various other overseas countries of the globe. Now the global scenario has become such every person’s personality and grooming depend a lot on the types of clothing worn and through various ways. Clothing items like caps, gloves, t-shirts, etc is utilized through various ways and means, as corporate gifts, personal uses, gift through close relatives on account of any special festivities in India and during festivities taking place around the globe on regular basis.
Therefore, it is inferred that importance of promotional clothing cannot be underestimated at all.
Benefits of using promotional clothing:
There are several benefits associated regarding the usages of clothing for promotional purpose. Clothing is beneficial for users of different types and brands of clothes. Below the lists of different benefits of using promotional clothing are stated as follow:
1. Through the mode of promotional clothing the company concerned (meaning the company undertaken the promotional activities) creates a good impact not only on the existing consumers but also upon the consumers for the ‘morrow.
2. Through the usage of promotional clothing, it develops an intimate relationship among the marketing teams of companies.
3. Through promotional clothing, brand awareness is created.
4. Promotional merchandise is distributed to the public when any road shows are undertaken to popularize any particular brand.
Types of Clothing Used:
There are different types of clothing available in Indian and global markets. These are stated as follow:
1. T Shirts in which Company Logo is inscribed
4. Sweat Shirts
5. Sweat Pants